Create a free Experian® account to see which cards are a match. By doing so you could avoid running the risk of being declined.
Rewards, Intro Bonus, Cash Back
Dollar-for-dollar match of all cash back earned the first year
10.99% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 6 months
- No Annual Fee, cash back on every purchase, and helps you build your credit with responsible use.
- Your Secured Credit Card requires a refundable security deposit up to the amount we can approve of at least $200 which will establish your credit line. You will need to provide your bank information when submitting your security deposit.
- We will automatically begin reviewing your account starting at 8 months to see if we can transition you to an unsecured line of credit.
- Earn 2% cash back at restaurants & gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. Plus, 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
- Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- New! Receive FREE Social Security number alerts—Discover will monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.
on Discover's website
- No annual fee
- Up to 2% cash back
- No foreign transaction fees
- May not be accepted in all countries outside of US
- High APR
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the Discover it® Secured Card - No Annual Fee from Discover:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.