Create a free Experian® account to see which cards are a match. By doing so you could avoid running the risk of being declined.
No credit required. This secured card is activated by a refundable deposit from $200 - $2,000 you provide when you apply.
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 -- $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- Get Approved Fast - Just Click Below to Start the Process!
on First Progress's website
- Qualify with limited or bad credit
- Average APR for secured card
- Low annual fee - waived first year
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the Platinum Select Mastercard Secured Credit Card from First Progress:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.